New and Improved – Continuous Access to Online Certification Examination Study Materials Until Each Student Passes!
Students will now have the ability to access valuable resources that will be continually updated vs. paying to purchase the materials one-time outright. In the past, students may have waited to purchase the course until they started studying for the exam. Our hope with this new delivery is that students will begin reviewing the materials during their first year and have continual access until they have passed the exam. Because the practice questions will be updated as they are created, students will always have the most up -to-date materials available to them.
The cost will remain the same; however, the value will increase as additional material will be added to the course throughout each year. This includes additional supplemental study materials as well as new study questions by content area.
"The study guide that the AAPA has was the only thing I used and I thought it prepared me very well for the exam!" - Megan Demske, PA(ASCP), 2016 Rosalind Franklin University graduate
"The study guide was all I needed to pass the exam." - Michelle Robben, PA(ASCP), 2015 Rosalind Franklin University graduate
Students may register individually or programs may register all students and be invoiced. To register multiple students at once please email the office at email@example.com.
The entire online course will include:
- Reference list
- The texts listed are based on the approved exam references published by the ASCP-BOC.
- Practice questions organized by content area
- Website list for gross photo identification and practice
- Common definition list referenced to Robbins Basic Pathology 8th & 9th edition
- Printable PDF of list of pathological terms and disease processes to define
- Printable PDF of definitions from Robbins Basic Pathology 8th & 9th edition
- Self-Quiz cards
- Pathologists’ Assistant Examination Content Guideline (published by the ASCP-BOC)
- Study guide published by the AAPA.
- Based on Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th & 9th Edition
- Brief anatomy review
Content will be updated routinely.